click HERE to give
Or you can give from your phone by texting "themissionrenton" to 77977
At The Mission Church we believe it is a Biblical responsibility for us to steward our resources wisely. With this conviction, here are a few practices we have in place:
- Separation of duties
- Monthly budget to actual analysis
- Designated gifts properly allocated
- Semiannual spending plan approved by elders
- Monthly review and report to elders
- Monthly financial report to congregation
- Quarterly extensive reports provided to elders
- Yearly independent accounting office review
Listen to a recent sermon on the subject of why God asks us to tithe.
The Bible says, The purpose of tithing is to teach you always to put God first in your lives. (Deuteronomy 14:23 TLB) Tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything we have. It is also God's personal invitation to an outpouring of his blessing in your life. In Malachi 3:10 (NLT), God says this: "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." This is the only place in Scripture where God tells us to put him to the test. In other words, he's saying, "Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me."
email@example.com po box 1513 maple valley wa 98038